Create a Wallet
To get started on Legend of Fantasy War, the first thing you'll need is to set up a wallet that supports Binance Smart Chain (BEP-20). Wallets are available both on desktop computers and on smartphone devices. You'll need to choose the wallet that fits your needs best.
When you're setting up a wallet, be sure to:
- ✅ Download and install only the latest version from an official source.
- ✅ Follow the setup guide carefully.
- ✅ Safely back up your recovery phrases.
- ❌ NEVER share your recovery phrases with anyone, under any circumstances.
- ❌ NEVER input your recovery phrase to a website or app, other than your wallet app.
Mobile device wallets and desktop-based wallets have different strengths and weaknesses. Consider which fits your needs better to help decide which type of wallet to use.
Easy to use
Power/connection outage resistant
Smartphone/Mobile wallets allow you to access your crypto almost anywhere. Wallets are available on both Android and iOS devices.
This comparison table gives an overview of the most popular mobile wallets used with Legend of Fantasy War.
Binance Smart Chain support
Built-in DApp browser
Hardware wallet compatible
Open source (auditability)
Interact with BscScan
(for advanced users!)
⚠️ Requires some setup
🔶 Only supports SafePal hardware wallet
You can find more in-depth information about each wallet below, as well as download links and installation guides.
MetaMask is a very popular browser-based wallet plugin that supports ERC20 (Ethereum network) and BEP2 & BEP20 (Binance Chain and Binance Smart Chain networks).
- Open source for auditability
- WEB3 capable on BscScan
- A strong history of security and reliability
- A large amount of how-to guides and resources online
- Many tools and custom settings
- Offers ETH purchases with Transak
- Supports a very large number of languages
- Is also available a browser plugin for desktop devices
- Longer setup time than other options
- Additional steps needed to use with Binance Smart Chain and Legend of Fantasy War
- Extra information and settings may confuse beginners
SafePal is available as both a software and hardware wallet. The wallet is easy to install and create and comes ready to support BEP2 (Binance Chain) and BEP20 (Binance Smart Chain) right away.
- Easily switch between several crypto networks
- Offers 25% fee discount paying with BNB (requires login)
- Has the option for Google Authenticator built-in
- Supports a large number of languages
- The Setup process is very simple
- Is available as both a software and hardware wallet (work together)
- Supports NFTs on both the BSC and ETH networks
- Isn't fully open source
- Has some features that are not yet ready for use (such as Defi)
- Does not give user notifications
- Does not enforce strong security during initial setup and wallet creation
- Has fewer online resources than more established wallets